Friday, April 23, 2010

Sorry, Herish...


Tomorrow , 24.04.2010....

Is Herishna's Birthday!!! hehe...It seems like I excited more than her. Apela...
Her name is Herishna Patel. She will get angry when I call her Patel..hik3
We are best friends, we are really close.
We laugh, smile, shout, gossips, hang out...together..
She is special. She can draw. Her sketch can beat designers'...seriously...
Sometimes, I'll be jealous.. because her sketch is superb!!! Two thumbs up for Herish !!! :p
Sorry, Herish...no present for you. I can't go out to buy any present.You know my parents. I wish I could bake cake or cupcake as your birthday present. But, I don't even know how to bake...Shame for myself..
Atas ni gamba dulu-dulu yg I ambik..Ignore Reduan's finger...soo rude la that guy.
By the way, this 'Nikon D700' cake is for u, Herish.. I curi kat kedai camera hari tuh..hehe
Happy birthday, Herish!!! Mabuhay... be crazier, ok??? haha...

1 comment:

  1. Herishna ...

    Aww.... thank you darling!!!

    that's so chweet of you...
    prezzies?? ahh nvm...
    urfriendship is more valuable than any gifts from around the world...

    my sketching beating the designers...??? ish, mane ade... but thanks for the compliment...
    I heard ur sick these days?? get well soon k... Classes are like boreville without you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete