Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wait..it is too much.


I am so happy when I receive the news about the latest canon's breed, CANON EOS 60D is launched today. Yayay! sorry, too excited to hear about this =)

Don't you think that technology nowadays moving too fast? Fews months ago, Canon EOS 7D and Canon EOS 5D Mark II became sensational in photography world. And I'm soo lucky because I have the chance to use Canon EOS 7D. My father just bought it few months ago.
IT IS SUPERB. totally superb.
I'm addicted to it as it satisfied me with the quality of pictures which is wayyy better than the other model of Canon. Well, good job Canon!

I am mainly using Canon EOS 50D . I have nothing to complain about it.
It is good. =)

2 comments:

  1. gosh...lucky you to have such a beautiful and expensive camera...as long as it is canon XXD series camera, (even canon 10D/20D/30D), they still produce brilliant quality images.lucky you sera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...
    btw, alhamdulillah..I have the chance to use those camera..
    but, who are you "narutet" ? I wanna know please.. hehe.thanks for ur comment anyway..

    ReplyDelete