Wednesday, July 14, 2010

:) and :(

:) because Tour de France has started. Yahoo!!! So happy...

:( because Lance Armstrong's result in TdF make me feel dissapointed. I thought he would conquer the stages but he looses! OMG what a shock when I got the news.

HOW COULD THAT BE?

I keep on asking myself..
He won 6 times for the past TdF. Imagine that... He's a LEGEND.
But, what happened to my legend now? He's giving up.Yes, he do. I read it at the newspaper last 2 days.. really shocked. He changed...

Oh , come on LANCE~! Sera here supporting you! I'm your true fan.hehe..

Well, let's talk about my friend. His name is....

John Pierce.He's a great photographer from Bristol, England.He's a funny and friendly person.
I still remember when the first time I met him at Le Tour de Langkawi 2010 ( last Mac) .
He's the first person from Media came and chit chat with me about the race and pictures.
And the best thing is... He let me use his CANON EOS 1D!!! huhu... It's big and plus with the big big telephoto lens...Easy to say, It's HUGE !!! and I have problem to handle it. My hand can't support it. So, John Pierce helped me. Thanks a lot John Pierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment