Saturday, July 17, 2010

Memories...

There's nothing I could say, except...

I miss you, Kak Sara!!! Miss you a lot actually...
I cried everyday even in my sleep because of you Kak Sara. Really...
When I'm in bad mood, I'll cry and think about you...and I'll stop crying..

You know why I stopped crying, Kak Sara??
Yes, it's because of you Kak Sara.

You made me strong.
You changed me.
You inspired me.
You made me realize to appreaciate people around me.

I love you, Kak Sara even though you left me...

4 comments:

  1. Hehe..Kesian Sera? it's ok...
    Cuma kesiankan Kak Sara tu, meninggal pada umur yg amat muda..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai sera...sgt terharu bc psl kak sara....i really need 2 know..lau sudi leh sera jenguk2 blog akak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai kak...blh. no problem...tapi, blh sy tau sape akak?

    ReplyDelete