Friday, July 23, 2010

MILOMAN

Actually, I knew who is he when I saw his picture. It's proved. He's kinda of PLAYBOY.
He always keep i touch with me, send me messages...
And he indeed gave me ringssss at night. We talk for a long time. Ya, more than 2 hours...
But, luckily his prepaid is enough to chit chat with me till 3 in the morning..
And I know from the way he talk to me, his voice, his laughter...It's shows his personality.
Got the good one, and mostly is the bad one lah... =(

And the best thing is.... Jeng jeng jeng!
Yesterday, I just found out that Kak Sara also don't like him..
I thought I'm the only one who hates him..But, my Kak Sara too...

You want the prove that Kak Sara hates him? Here you are. Read it.


MILOMAN.

ive been avoiding miloman since few months ago..
i guess things should start to be proffesional from now on.
if he wants to know about me, he can go to my dad.
we didnt fight, its just that i very terasa with him coz of his empty promises, and sweet talks yang in the end hurt you..

GUYS, and their promises.
he's just not man enough for me..
i might have overlooked the fact that he's a strong man who always win,
but now i know he's such a coward, who just doesnt deserve half a chance from a girl like me.

man im wayyy too good for you.

so insyaAllah i'll be expecting to see you, only next year in the races. By then, things might change. might turn awkward, might just not. i cant wait to know how our reactions are goin to be like when we bump into each other. one thing i know is, i'll stop taking photos of him because that's how i got to know him. i'll stop snapping his photos even if he wins. i'll have 20000 pics, without him in it. oh no, talking about this makes me anticipate for next years JELAJAH MALAYSIA and Le tour de Langkawi.

See, I told you !!! It is proved!

p/s: To our Miloman, pleaselah. I hope u'll change.. ok? sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment